The Panasonic ES-RF31 is premium four-blade men’s rechargeable electric shaver, which features an ultra-thin finishing foil to deliver an excellent shave every time. It’s fully waterproof which means you can use it in the shower, or with water and shaving foam. It also means it is very quick and easy to clean simply by rinsing under a tap.
The flexible shaving head pivots up and down to a maximum of 8mm, and rocks side to side to follow the contours of your face. The four blades and the curved, extra-thin foil all work together to give an excellent quality, gentle shave.
The blades have been sharpened using nano particle technology to achieve an extremely fine blade tip edge of 0.3 microns, reducing cutting resistance by half for a very clean cut. The RF-series incorporates a 10,000 rpm motor which gives a faster shave.
Panasonic ES-RF31 Key Features
- Premium 4-blade electric shaver with the world’s sharpest optimum 30-degree cutting blade angle
- Nano-sharpened blades with 0.3 micron edge thickness
- Fast 10,000 rpm motor for a faster shave
- Flexible pivoting head
- 100 per cent waterproof – use in the shower, and rinse clean afterwards
- 1-hour charging gives 65 minutes of use
- Curved shaving foil follows your skin
- Easy to clean
- Slide-up precision trimmer is ideal for sideburns
- 3 LED charging indicators
Panasonic ES-RF31 Review
The Panasonic ES-RF31 is a very good quality electric shaver at an affordable price. It doesn’t have any of the fancy bells and whistles that the more expensive shavers have, but the four heads and thin foil give an excellent quality and fast shave. Being 100% waterproof it means it is very quick and easy to clean – just rinse it under the tap. The battery life is excellent, and will give just over an hour of shaving time so it should last a couple of weeks before requiring recharging.
All in all a fantastic product which gives amazing value for money.