The Philips Aquatouch AT890/20 is an affordable and versatile rechargeable electric wet and dry shaver. Being fully waterproof, you can use it in the shower or rinse under a tap to clean after every shave.
The AquaTouch Series from Philips is designed to be used dry for a convenient, fast shave but is also fully waterproof. This means it can also be used wet with shaving foam or gel to provide a closer, more comfortable shave with greater skin protection.
The Philips AquaTouch AT890 shaver is equipped with dual blade system to give you ultra-close shave. The advantage of having two-blade system is that you enjoy a comfortable and soothing shave. The double-action Lift & Cut action means that first the blade lifts the hair and second the blade shaves it off, resulting in a comfortable and close shave.
Philips Aquatouch AT890/20 Key Features
- 100% waterproof – shave in or out of the shower
- 60 minutes of charging gives 50+ minutes of shaving time
- Quick charge – 3 minute quick charge provides enough power for one shave
- The rounded low-friction heads adjust automatically to the curves of the face
- The ultra-thin DualPrecision cutting heads have slots in the blades to catch longer hairs and holes in the blades to shave short stubble
- Equipped with pop up trimmer and multi-purpose display for battery charging indication
Philips AquaTouch AT890/20 Review
The Philips AquaTouch AT890/20 is a popular electric shaver from one of the best known brands, for good reason. It has many of the features and benefits of more expensive shavers, and delivers a great shave for a reasonable price. It offers the best of both worlds as you can use it either wet or dry, and the 50+ minutes of shaving time on each charge will typically give up to 2 weeks of use. The shaver is relatively quiet, which is great if you don’t want to disturb anyone during your morning shave.
Customer reviews are generally very positive, with many people commenting on how good the shave is – especially when used wet.
Superb shaver with very close shaves – wet and dry